NWKs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i had registered and ID but y cant login

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KissMe

i had registered and ID but y cant login Empty
PostSubject: i had registered and ID but y cant login   i had registered and ID but y cant login I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:48 pm

why i cant login zzzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had registered and ID but y cant login   i had registered and ID but y cant login I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:07 pm

KissMe wrote:
why i cant login zzzzzz

msg to raider to approve
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: i had registered and ID but y cant login   i had registered and ID but y cant login I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm

KissMe wrote:
why i cant login zzzzzz

what is your id? i cant find your id in our database.. make sure you register same id as your travian id or otherwise i cant approve it
Back to top Go down
http://weplaycheat.heavenforum.com
Guest2

PostSubject: Re: i had registered and ID but y cant login   i had registered and ID but y cant login I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:57 pm

I too have registered for the forum but can't log in... It says the username and email doesn't match. Can you me check my username in case i mispelled it? Rick3819@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
sidewind

PostSubject: i had registered and ID but y cant login   i had registered and ID but y cant login I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:03 am

Username : sidewinder101s << that name
Persekutuan:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i had registered and ID but y cant login   i had registered and ID but y cant login I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWKs :: Public :: Joining request-
Jump to: